Saturday, April 3, 2010

This is my first day Blogging!

I'm excited because being able to create a blog is a very cool thing!

I'm also excited about my blog because I get to put 'ME' out there and see who might be interested in the different aspects of who I am and what I do. I'm really passionate about the things I'm upto like:
  • Working with women in crisis: I started SWIC (Supporting Women In Crisis) last year and I am presently helping some really awesome ladies get through their own crisis. It can be a long haul but it is always life transforming. If you know a women in crisis I am willing to work with her if she would like my help. Please email me at: rebeccalove777@hotmail.com
  • Also, I am very passionate about the Healing Prayer ministry I have been given. It may seem weird to some people who have never experienced anything like it before. Yet, for me, my family and friends Healing Prayer is an essential part of life because it moves us quicker on our path of purpose and fulfillment in life. I've had the privilege of praying over many people and each time I am in awe of the transforming power of healing prayer! If someone you know is ready to be transformed I'd be glad to be a part of that process and help them move safely through their challenges.
  • It is really important to me to find products that add health benefits to our family and the environment. I simply do not like spending money on products that have "harmful side effects". I searched for many years for products that 'heal' instead of products that 'harm' and found a great company called Shaklee. Each Shaklee product is highly researched and tested in order to bring health and healing to those who use them and these great products have "side benefits" as well. There's nothing like Shaklee products. So, I tell people about Shaklee (my Shaklee Distributor ID# is SE33170) and my Shaklee website is: http://rebeccalove.myshaklee.com - come check me out!
  • Writing is a passion that I have as well. I send out periodical "Love Updates" to all of my friends, family and prayer warriors. Now I will include my "Love Updates" in my blog as well.
  • Speaking is also something that intrigues me, fascinates me and challenges me. I went to my first Toastmasters meeting this past Tuesday and am excited to go again this coming Tuesday because there will be a speaking competition!
Some of the things that I find really fun to do are hang with Senior High School Girls every Wednesday evening at our church. These amazing young women are my inspiration because this world is not anything like when I was growing up and I don't know how they manage life through all of the stuff that is thrown at them. They are phenomenal ladies! I learn SO much from each one of them as we do special devotions, go on adventures and just get real with what is going on in our lives. What a great group to be a part of!

Sundays are special too because I am privileged to do a Children's Workshop. These little Tender-Hearts are always ready to listen and encourage one another. It is just amazing to watch them grow. I wish I had an awesome Sunday School when I was growing up like our church has for these kids.

Did I tell you about CASH yet? Well, Washington CASH (Washington Community Alliance for Self Help) has been in Kitsap County since 2000, helping entrepreneurs who want to start their own business. I have the awesome privilege of meeting with these great people twice each month to learn how to build a business. I recommend them to anyone who wants to build a business! Contact Jennifer at: jennifer@washingtoncash.org

Thanks SO much for taking time to get to know me. I hope you'll give me a link so I can get to know you too!!

Lots of Love,

Rebecca Love

3 comments: