Monday, April 26, 2010

Diet History & I Have a Secret!

In all actuality I know how to drop the weight because I've lost weight many times but what I have the hardest time with is maintaining a healthy weight. So, I am hoping that Weight Watchers will help me with their support group/meetings. I have not been at a healthy weight since I became anorexic at the age of fourteen. Then it was all down hill from there and I became a compulsive-over-eater at the beginning of 1998 (I was 36).

I think it was 2001 when I did an awesome health plan and I did so great that I began a weight loss group and I helped many people by sending out inspirational emails and healthy guidelines. I always had at least 80 people in my group and I loved it until I burned out. I was always giving out but I had no one to support me and to top it off I was in an abusive relationship. Thus, I had no where to go and I hit the dirt and wiped out. All the more reason to do it right this time and get the support I need in order to maintain a healthy weight.

Oh, and there is this major secret I know for a healthy food plan that simply melts fat away. That's right! You just melt-a-way!! Unfortunately, I cannot share my secret on my blog but if I lose the way I know I will and you get curious then you'll have to email me at rebeccalove777@hotmail.com and ask for the secret.

Shhhhh, it's a secret...

Melting Woman,

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see you melt... just don't melt away too far! We still need ya around! :)
    -Kath

    ReplyDelete