Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weighed In the Balance

So, I went to 'check out' Weight Watchers (WW) as per the recommendation of my PT Therapist. WW is wonderful and I paid for one week because no one would tell me anything about the program unless I joined - go figure! And I even voluntarily stepped on the scale and I weigh... I weigh... my weight is... my poundage is... the weight of my roundness is... ugh! Okay, okay... my "weigh-in number" iiiiiiis... 235.8 - yikes! And my points are 27! And I found out I get another 35 points each week too!!!

Is this ridiculous or will it be delicious? Does it even work??

Well, I will be good on this plan and I'll count my points every day and when I weigh in again I had better see some results!

So excited (in-spite of my weigh-in reality)!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment