Sunday, April 18, 2010

Health Update

Hey Everybody!

I'm still walking around on a possible fractured ankle, my right knee is hurting a lot (two of my tendons snapped years ago), my sleep hasn't improved and I'm wondering if my lymph nodes are either infected or holding cancer... the waiting game so far isn't so tough but I sure am anticipating good things coming down the pike! Tomorrow I go to physical therapy for my shoulder and knee but I have to wait two or three months to get into the Fibromyalgia Clinic in Seattle. I am debating having a MRI done on my chest since the doc told me that would help determine how many lymph nodes are swollen. As my friends know I am still happy and joy-filled because there are SO many wonderful things in this world and in my life. My youngest calls it happy-full!

Love you!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment