Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Missed First PT Session - Bummer!

Here I was looking for my swimsuit in order to be ready for my first aquatic PT session. Well, I found the swimsuit but I had to get prepared to be able to wear the thing but wouldn't you know I had forgotten how long it takes to shave the bear. Yes, the fur had gotten thick and it took a long time... then on goes the swimsuit and riiiiippppp! I ripped a hole in the back of the swimsuit - ugh! It was too late to change so I grabbed a pair of shorts and hoped they would cover the tear. And wouldn't you know with all the commotion I got to the appointment 8 minutes late and Laurie was already drying her hair and getting ready to go back to the office. BUMMER!

I smiled and apologized and tried to explain about the bathing suit and she told me I don't need a bathing suit - shorts and a t-shirt would be just fine. Well, I certainly did not see that coming ~ live and learn...

Laurie is very kind so I am looking forward to tomorrow's session with her.

Talk to you soon!

Rebecca

1 comment: